HC-FL-T scales convert three physical scales into six virtual scales. All of the scales can work independently. Due to its design, this capacity makes it possible to have much shorter distances between products. The principle of a triple set of scales provides an increase in performance of 60% at the same speed compared to the design for a single set of scales, while ensuring first-class performance and durability.
Depending on the length of the products, this triple set of scales can weigh up to three products at the same time. A triple set of scales can accurately weigh up to 19,000 packages per hour at transport speeds of up to 3.4 m/s. The scales combine impressive weighing accuracy with excellent system durability.
The use of a WIPOTEC high-tech weigh cell, which operates on the principle of electro-magnetic force restoration (EMFR), ensures the best technology for obtaining outstanding weighing results.
The three-scales system is compatible with distances between products of up to 250 mm. The WIPOTEC-OCS’s HC-FL-T scales are setting new standards for our customers in the areas of CEP (courier, express and parcel) and logistics. For example, the HC-FL-T triple set of scales is certified by NTEP for a weighing accuracy of 50 g at transport speeds of 670 ft/min (3.4 m/s). Depending on the application and locally applicable certification requirements, the triple set of scales can achieve an impressive accuracy of 20 g.
- The design as a triple set of scales is compatible with up to six virtual weighing modes
- It can process up to 19,000 parcels per hour (depending on the application)
- WIPOTEC EMFR weigh cells for obtaining optimal weighing results
- The AVC increases the accuracy of high-speed weighing by damping low-frequency vibrations from the environment
- NTEP certification of 3.4 m/s and 50 ms measuring time
More than just two individual checkweighers: the 3-in-1 solution for greater performance.
- Transport speeds of up to 3.4 m/s
- 60 % increase in performance compared to a dual lane checkweigher
- Accuracy ≥ 20 g (NTEP ≥ 50 g)*
- Six independent weight controllers for a wide range of product lengths
- Short distances between products up to 250 mm
*Depending on the application and local requirements.
See al products from Logistics