The CubiScan®110 is an integrated system for measuring the dimensions and weight of regular objects. A new concept in static dimensioning that provides a flexible solution with ergonomic design for maximum performance and productivity. Ideal for measuring regular small and medium-sized objects.
The CubiScan®110 is robust and very accurate, and can be used as a stand-alone mobile system or positioned between gravity or motorised conveyors for higher production and work rate applications. Optionally, thanks to the Qbit® software installed on a PC, the system can store thousands of data records in a buffer, connect to barcode readers and label printers, and communicate directly (by groups or in real time) with your billing or warehouse management system.
Find ouit how the CubiScan®110 can help you optimise and improve the volume and weight measurement processes, making a difference to one of the most important aspects of your business: production.
- Dimensions: 1120 x 810 x 1190 (LWH) mm
- Weight: 35 kg
- Weight capacity: 50 g - 50 kg
- Weight increment: 50 g
- Measurement increment: 2 mm
- Measurement range:
- Length: 10 - 750 mm
- Width: 10 - 600 mm
- Height: 10 - 900 mm
- Measuring sensor: ultrasound
- Weight sensor: load cell
- Data output: serial port, ethernet port, USB-A port, USB-B port
- Energy requirements: 100 - 240 VCA, 47 - 63 Hz, 0.15 A
- Operating temperature: -10ºC - +40ºC
- Humidity: 0 - 90%, with no condensation
See al products from Logistics