The CubiScan®150 is an integrated system for measuring the dimensions and weight of regular objects. A versatile tool for loading applications.
Designed to be used in distribution, direct sales and logistics in general, the CubiScan®150 combines the attributes of flexibility, accuracy and durability in a single attractive and functional unit.
The CubiScan®150 is mounted on wheels that can be locked, so that it can be in a fixed position or moved easily and put back into a fixed position when needed.
Optionally, thanks to the Qbit® software installed on a PC, the system can store thousands of data records in a buffer, connect to barcode readers and label printers, and communicate directly (by groups or in real time) with your billing or warehouse management system.
Find out how CubiScan®150 can help you optimise and improve the certified dimensional measuring and weighing process for distribution, direct sales and general logistics applications.
- Dimensions: 1650 x 1320 x 1930 (LWH) mm
- Weight: 195 kg
- Weight capacity: 20 g - 70 kg
- Weight increment: 20 g
- Measurement increment: 2 mm
- Measurement range:
- Length: 80 - 1200 mm
- Width: 60 - 1,000 mm
- Height: 60 - 1,000 mm
- Measuring sensor: ultrasound
- Weight sensor: resistive load cell
- Transport method: roller ball tables
- Transport direction: omnidirectional
- Data output: ASCII
- Energy requirements: 100 - 240 VCA, 47 - 63 Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: -10ºC - +40ºC
- Humidity: 0 - 90%, with no condensation
See al products from Logistics