APACHE Apparel is an innovative and exclusive system for the cubic measurement and weighing of fabrics and hanging garments. In addition to providing accurate master data on garment dimensions and weight, the APACHE Apparel makes it possible to optimise storage space, select the packaging type and improve the shipping process.
To receive, transfer, view and process the data generated, the APACHE Apparel offers connection ports for desktop and laptop computers that allow full integration into automated environments. The system is equipped with an Ethernet interface. Other types of interfaces can be fitted as an option.
The transfer and storage of data is a quick and easy process with the APACHE cubidata software. The APACHE Apparel becomes a complete recording, weighing and identification system along with a barcode scanner and a label printer.
Applications and benefits
- Acquisition of master data, warehouse management and shipping
- Designed for measuring and weighing fabrics and hanging garments
- Specially adapted for connection to management or warehouse systems
- It makes it easier to select packaging and a location in the warehouse, and to prepare orders and plan transport
- No additional manual user input is required and data integrity is protected
- Supporting information is provided for optimising racks in the retail trade
Optimises storage space, selects the type of packaging and improves the shipping process of a garment when handling large volumes.
- Dimensions: 233 x 79 x 192 (LWH) cm
- Weight: 298 kg
- Maximum measurement area: 180 x 65 x 20 (LWH) cm
- Weight capacity: 0.01 - 30 kg
- Weight increment: 0.01 kg
- Measurement increment: 0.1 cm
- Measurement time: <5 s
- Measurable objects: opaque
- Measuring sensor: camera, ultrasound
- IT connections: ethernet port (1), serial port (optional), USB (optional)
- Display: APACHE cubidata software. Display of length, width, height and weight
- Energy requirements: 100 - 240 VCA, 50 - 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 0ºC - +40ºC
- Humidity: 0 - 90%, with no condensation
See al products from Logistics