Dimensional measuring system for large objects integrated as an option with a static set of weighing scales.
The object is positioned below the measuring area and the measurement is started either by reading a barcode or manually. The transfer of the acquired data (length, width, height, weight and image) is sent to the user’s database through a defined interface.
The solution for:
- Measuring objects with maximum dimensions of 195 cm x 150 cm
- Affordable solution for measuring any type of load
- Accurate, safe measuring thanks to the APACHE's laser technology with no restrictions on the colour and geometry of the object
- Scanning with a laser head driven by a motorised arm allows objects to be detected
- Availability of an optional camera for a photographic representation
- The detection of loads below those declared allows for a rapid return on investment
Affordable solution for measuring any type of load.
- Measuring area: 195 cm x 150 cm x 260 cm
- Measurement uncertainty: 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Minimum dimensions of objects: 10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
- Scales: platform
- Power supply: 95 - 240 VCA 16 A
- Laser safety class: 1 (unnecessary safety measurements even in the case of continuous radiation)
See al products from Logistics