XRamp, which is manufactured by OCM, is an innovative and exclusive motorised roller conveyor, which can be extended for straight, curved and mixed paths, and is designed to optimise working conditions and facilitate the loading and unloading of bulk goods from vehicles or containers.
It is made of stainless steel and its modularity offers extraordinary flexibility and ease of use, with a 1:3 compression/extension ratio. XRamp integrates perfectly into any transport and supply system, even when inserted as a transport line from or to a truck, for example.
Thanks to its robust pantograph frame, XRamp can follow straight and curved paths while maintaining the rigidity of its structure, supported by height-adjustable, reinforced telescopic legs. The 150 mm diameter alloy wheels with a foot brake are extremely sturdy and can handle heavy loads and make it easy to move the structure from one part of the installation to another.
XRamp is a highly customisable product in terms of length, width and height. It offers bi-directional travel and its rollers are made of zinc-plated steel with high-strength ball bearings. Movement is transmitted by means of a high-capacity belt..
Applications and benefits
- Loading / unloading of goods
- Temporary connection to transport lines
- Can be closed and moved after use
- Customisable length and width
- Adjustable and customisable height
- Various degrees of curvature
- Compliance with EC regulations
- Flexible and easily manoeuvrable
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Suitable for working in poorly lit environments
- Robust under all working conditions
- Postal and courier services
- Sorting centres
- Distribution logistics
- End of line
XRamp integrates perfectly into any transport and supply system, even when inserted as a transport line from or to a truck.
- Speed: motors with adjustable speed between 5 and 40 m/min>
- Minimum dimensions of the parcel: 150 x 150 x 20 mm
- Maximum dimensions of objects: 1400 x 800 x 800 mm
- Maximum weight of the parcel: 150 kg/m
- Radius of curvature: up to 0.4 m = 180º
- Compression/extension: 1:3
- Height: between 600 and 1,000 mm
- Width: between 500 and 1,000 mm
- Length: between 4 and 20 m
- Roller diameter: 40 mm
- Roller pitch: 43 / 127
- Installed power: 0.5 / 2.2 kW
- Electrical supply: 230 Va - 1 PH + N + PE
- Noise: 60 dB max.
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature: between -5ºC and +40ºC
- Humidity: 80% max.
See al products from Logistics