LYL INGENIERÍA, S.L., a company dedicated to marketing, maintaining and repairing technological solutions for traffic control and logistics, has formalised and certified its commitment to quality by implementing a quality management system in order to ensure constant improvement aimed at satisfying our clients and stakeholders, to stand out from the competition and to boost our human, technical and financial performance. This commitment is set forth in our Quality and Environmental Policy and in the principles on which it is based:
1. Minimising faults at any stage in projects through meticulous planning.
2. Meeting deadlines for execution of projects.
3. Spotting and acting on any opportunity for improvement by assessing and meeting the needs expressed by our clients.
4. Making constant improvement a strategic factor in our actions, on the basis of preventing problems rather than solving them. Bearing in mind at all times the context of the organisation, both internal and external. Making the most of human and material resources, including raw materials, components, equipment and systems.
5. Being aware of the risk factors associated with our activities where we can act to prevent, anticipate and minimise problems.
6. Making responsible use of natural resources, reducing our use of them as much as possible.
7. Being aware of and applying current legislation applicable to our activities.
8. Appropriate management of the waste products generated in the course of our activities.
9. Raising awareness and motivating the organisation's personnel about the importance of implementing and executing a quality management system.
To make sure the Quality and Environment Policy is followed, LYL INGENIERÍA, S.L. management has set up and implemented a quality management system based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard covers the following activities: marketing, maintenance and repair of technology solutions for traffic control and logistics.
The UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 certificate proves that LYL INGENIERÍA offers its clients the maximum guarantees of quality and traceability in its processes, products and services.
The certificate for the ISO 14001:2015 standard, with the ES18/82055 certificate, covers the same activities.
The ISO 14001 standard provides organisations with a framework for protecting the environment and responding to changing environmental conditions, while maintaining the balance with social and economic needs. This standard specifies all the requirements for setting up an efficient environmental management system to enable the firm to achieve the desired results.
Under the ISO 9001 certificate, LYL INGENIERÍA is always developing the way it manages its everyday work through a process of constant improvement.The ISO 14001 environmental management certificate, on the other hand, guarantees a voluntary action horizon for environmental conservation measures, energy saving factors and suitable vigilance of waste disposal.
All the above is focused primarily on establishing a basis for constant improvement in our everyday work and for reducing environmental risks.